Sunday, September 13, 2015

My Proposed Sole Trader Business name.





In the summer of 2014, I had spent some time trying to come up with a business name for my proposed sole trader e-consulting business. It was not an easy task I can tell you. I decided to use my web site domain name spelled out. I was told that I cannot use the full domain name as a business name. I have a few web sites and domain names. However, the above name is easier to remember, and it is not a long name to remember. I decided upon: ATO consulting DOT COM. I have reserved this name. When the time is right, I will start trading under that name.


Here are some facts about my atoconsulting.com domain name.

  • I registered the domain name atoconsulting.com on October 18th 2004
  • My web site with the above domain name went live shortly afterwards
  • A web site with the domain name ato-consulting.com was registered by another company on March 2nd 2005
  • The domain name atoconsultingllc.com was registered by a company on April 14th 2010
I was the first person in the world to have registered the domain name: atoconsulting.com. I am so glad that I had chosen this domain name before anyone else. Short, easy to remember .com domain names are not easy to come by. I am using my proposed sole trader name through my Facebook web site: facebook.com/atoconsultingdotcom

I will run my other proposed online business and school through ATO consulting DOT COM: 
schooloftheremoteinfluencer.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment