Friday, May 26, 2017

My solutions are non accredited. Does this make my work less valuable?




I am sorry I have not posted for quite a while. I have several pages I am working on at present. I will try my best to make more frequent posts from now on moving forward. I read one of my PDF files the other day: My RI Work and Credentials. I am glad that I did this. It brought back some important points I would like to raise here.

In regard to the PDF file above, the RI letters stand for Remote Influencing (RI). I have a few solutions I am currently providing which incorporate my Remote Influencing system. School of The Remote Influencer focuses 100% on my RI system. The other solutions incorporate some of the elements of my RI system. At present, there are no regulations involved in the practice of Remote Influencing. In all honesty, I do not have the funds to apply for accreditation. If Remote Influencing were to start becoming popular, I foresee larger consulting, coaching and training firms becoming accredited Remote Influencing providers. The question is: Does this make them any better than my solo practitioner firm? It is a real shame that things have to come down to money.

I came to realize, through my own observations, that my Remote Influencing system gave me powerful skills and abilities. My project management skills were enhanced as a result of my Remote Influencing practices. 

I could offer a level 1 certificate of achievement through School of The Remote Influencer. It would not be accredited though. The important thing is the learning gleaned from School of The Remote Influencer. I will be placing a copy of the PDF: My RI Work and Credentials, into my Facebook PTRI Research Self Directed Learning group/club. It's free to join the group. Here's a link to the page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/645965778908281/


The title 'Consultant'.

A consultant is an person who provides professional or expert advice in a particular field of science or business to either an organisation or individual. As there is no legal protection given to the job title 'consultant', in theory, anyone can on a day wake up and decide to adopt the consultant title. 

Source:

consultancy.uk

I've always believed it to be both a blessing and a curse that consulting and allied professional services have been so totally unregulated. The "easy entry" has provided highly skilled entrepreneurs with the opportunity to quickly launch and sustain high-growth business, but has also allowed mediocrity (and, unfortunately at times, incompetence) to freely enter the field.

Source:

consultingsociety.com

The site above is run by Alan Weiss. He is an author and a successful consultant.

Life Coaching is another field is unregulated. Six Sigma, the management methodology system created by Motorola, is unregulated too. I am not sure whether the Six Sigma training offered direct through Motorola is regulated or not. What I have come to discover is that many training and consulting firms are offering their versions of Six Sigma and that they are charging heft fees for these services.


My product and service offerings make up part of my religious beliefs.

Everyone shall have the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion. This right shall include freedom to have a religion or whatever belief of his choice, and freedom, either individually or in community with others and in public and private, to manifest his religion or belief in worship, observance, practice and teaching. 

The text above is from the Universal Declaration of human rights article 18.

When I provide my consulting, research, training, teaching and coaching services, I am doing God's work. It is part of my ministry work. The state cannot prevent me from doing this work.


Conclusion.

Even though my solutions are not accredited, they are powerful and transforming in essence. I do the best work that  I can possibly do as it is part of my belief system to do as such. You are welcome to try some of my work on a pro bono basis. I have the utmost confidence that you will love the work I provide.
























No comments:

Post a Comment